Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hooray for Blogs!

I have been contemplating the whole 'blog' thing for a while now, and here I am, finally doing it! I took this semester off of school (a much needed break!) and I guess my writing was put on the back burner also. I have always been fond of writing, but as of late, the only writing I was doing was for academic purposes only- and that really isn't my first choice... at all.
Having a venue to share my thoughts and experiences sounds like it could do me a world of good. My life has gone from independent 20-something to stay-at-home-mom in the blink of an eye, and not only has becoming a mom changed my life for the better- it's been a whrilwind of emotion and experiences. I cherish these emotions and experiences- because I know that these moments are fleeting, and how fun to get to chronicle them to eventually look back on.
This week is one of transition. A transfer to a university and an upcoming personal fitness challenge (body back, and trust me, that's not the last time I will mention that!) I recieved my AA from GCC last semester and I am off to ASU to finish my BS in psychology. I have been getting all of my ducks in a row since summer sessions are fast approaching, and call me crazy, but I miss school. I probably won't be saying that when I am knee deep in papers and homework assignments- but I have been told that no one has ever been killed by homework. Next Wednesday also marks my 8 week body back journey. I am a member of a mommy and me fitness group called Stroller Strides and Body Back is a supplemental program that is offered. I am excited, and nervous- but mostly nervous. I have never pushed myself to do something like this so not only is it a physical challenge, but a mental one too.
Since transiton is the word of the week- I thought that blogging would fit in nicely. I am so happy to have started this, and glad to be back to writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment